Strategic Wealth Advice
Capture the Opportunity
The personalised strategic wealth advice you will receive from one of First Samuel’s financial advisers is designed to:
“allow you to best capture the opportunity of your current and future financial circumstances.”
The opportunity is a blend of:
- Your financial circumstances
- The rules of the system
- How you feel about risk and volatility
Our advice will help you make the choices you need to capture the opportunity.
So, it’s all about you. Your initial and ongoing advice must be personal and tailored for you. It cannot be robotic. Advice that is not personalised is largely useless, rather like a nutritional plan for someone else.
Yes, you will have a qualified and experienced Private Client Adviser (i.e. a personal financial adviser) to look after you. Furthermore, this person is part of a team of advisers, who pool their knowledge and experience to arrive at the best outcome for you.
What does this mean for you?
- Your own dedicated, qualified and licenced Private Client Adviser
- Initial and ongoing advice that evolves as your circumstances change
- An annual formal meeting, ad hoc meetings as you require and ongoing phone/ video contact with your PCA
- Updates on taxation, superannuation, etc changes and how you are affected
- Full integration with First Samuel’s Investment and Administration & Reporting Teams
Allow us to help you capture the opportunity. Book your complimentary consultation today, with one of our private client advisers.